CP - Corporate Partners
We invite you and your company to partner with the Kentucky Association of School Administrators (KASA).
KASA is the largest professional organization for 3,000+ p-12 public school leaders across the commonwealth. Kentucky’s superintendents, assistant superintendents, directors of curriculum/assessment, technology, finance, pupil personnel, school principals, assistant principals, guidance counselors and other district leaders turn to KASA for answers, inspiration and connections.
Connect with the KASA audience through one of these partnership opportunities:
- Alliance Partner, KASA’s most prestigious partnership programs available to select companies and organizations
- Event Partner, an opportunity to sponsor KASA’s annual summer institute, the state’s largest gathering of p-12 school leaders
- Corporate Member, an annual membership program available to business partners
- Advertise, opportunity to connect with KASA’s 3,000-member audience through the Kentucky School Leader, a tri-annual publication or online learning opportunities. For more information email email@example.com.
- Scholarship & Award Program Sponsors. KASA is committed to recognizing outstanding educators and support staff and assisting those who wish to become administrators
Benefits of Partnering
KASA's partnership programs benefit your company in many ways. Corporate partners are seen by the general membership as committed, dedicated firms who support school administrators' professional mission. When you partner with KASA, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Are not just a vendor, but a member. You belong. Your foot is in the door.
- Increased name brand visibility, product recognition, and corporate credibility.
- Greater return on investment for expanded share of the education market.
- Ability to multiply your total market’s awareness. Our members learn from one another about whom and what works; much of their network is built around KASA resources.
- Enhanced position with influential decision makers through visibility and contact with KASA’s logo, whether in sponsorships, advertising, conference displays, direct mail, business cards or pure networking.
For a complete listing of membership benefits, call the KASA office at (800) 928-KASA.