MBRPD - Leadership Next Level
at the Next Level
Why Leadership at the Next Level?
- Are you ready for the next level of effective school leadership?
- Do you believe you have the potential to influence others?
- Are you an individual with untapped leadership capacity?
- Do your application materials emphasize the very best of what you have to offer?
- Are you prepared to make the most out of your next interview?
Join Madison County Schools’ Assistant Superintendent Dr. Kevin F. Hub as he shares his knowledge, skills & experience on how to secure your next leadership position. During his ten years as director of human resources, Dr. Hub has filled dozens of leadership positions through systematically matching the talents of an applicant with the needs of a school. Let him work with you to identify your talents and provide you the skills to effectively take the next step to becoming a principal.
What Can You Expect?
This high-quality leadership development opportunity is designed specifically for current and aspiring leaders looking forward to the challenge of Leadership at the Next Level. Small and large group discussions will inform, involve and inspire participants. A dynamic & engaging presentation style challenges leaders to critically examine their current views on leadership and management.
The session will guide participants through a process of identifying who they are as a leader, then communicating that information through a letter of interest, a resumé and an interview.
What Will You Receive?
- Ideas for identifying your leadership talents
- Strategies for nurturing relationships with staff, students and community
- Tips on communication methods proven to reach decision-makers
- Samples of application materials proven to make a difference
Who Should Attend?
Anyone aspriring to be a principal. If you are an assistant principal, guidance counselor, or teacher leader, this workshop is for you. Six hours of EILA credit will be available.
KASA Office, Frankfort, KY
$149 KASA member
|EILA Credit||6 hours available|
Dr. Kevin Hub is assistant superintendent for Madison County Schools. He is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and served with distinction on the front lines in Desert Storm as an Infantry Officer in the U.S. Army. He earned a Doctorate in Leadership Education from Spalding University in Louisville, KY.
Hub Consulting designs and implements creative solutions for the leadership development of professionals and their organizations. The company provides effective professional development solutions for individuals, small groups, leadership teams, and large organizations through various workshops, training, and learning environments.